- Please limit submissions to only one book for review.
- If the book is part of a series, provide the first book in the series. Once your review has been published, you may submit an additional book for review.
- Audiobook Jungle accepts review copies from large and independent publishers and upon the author’s/narrator’s request.
- I prefer Audible downloads as a way of receiving review copies. Other digital sources/downloads are OK too. I currently don’t accept physical copies.
These are just guidelines. If your audiobook doesn’t fit in the genres bellow don’t hesitate to contact me about it. As everybody else I have my own tastes, but as more guest and regular reviewers join the site I hope to cover a broader base of genres. I currently don’t accept erotic or romance novels.
- (Science) Thriller
- Post Apocalyptic/Zombie Apocalypse
The Audiobook Jungle Review Process
Most importantly, I’ll give an unbiased and honest review for all audiobooks that I read. Some of them are purchased by me, some are going to be provided by publishers or authors but that won’t change the bottom line of my review. I don’t get paid for posting reviews. However, I’m affiliated with some audiobook providers like Audible .com. That means there’ll be some affiliate links/banners in my reviews. If people buy through that link it doesn’t cost them anything extra but gives me a small amount of their final purchase. Now that we got that out of the way, here’s what you get when your book is reviewed on Audiobook Jungle:
- The review will be posted on audiobookjungle.com
- The review will be tweeted by @audiobookjungle on Twitter
- The review will be posted on the Audiobook Jungle Facebook page
- The review will be shared on the Audiobook Jungle Google+ Page
- The review will be linked on AudiobookJukebox.com
- The review will be posted on the Audiobook Jungle subreddit
- The review will be linked on the Audiobook Jungle Tumblr blog
- Reviews will be respectful but honest and will reflect the personal opinion of the reviewer. Just remember that opinions are subjective.
- Acceptance of a submission from any source, be it author, publisher, narrator, or books purchased by the reviewer, does not guarantee a positive review, or a review at all.
- If you do not hear from me that means I didn’t get your email. No matter what my answer is I will always reply to your messages.
- I and all other authors on the blog review audiobooks because we like doing it. If you submit a book you accept the fact that we’re going to share all of our thoughts about it – what we liked and what we didn’t – no sugarcoating around here.
- When a review is published, you will be tagged in the tweet. If you did not provide your Twitter ID or you don’t use Twitter, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the review. This is the only notification you’ll get.
- We will not accept complaints or emails regarding reviews. They are just personal opinions.
- While I do my best to review books in a timely manner, in some cases, there might be a delay. Please expect 30-90 days from the date of submission.
- I can’t promise to agree to every review request, but will consider all queries and review copies received.
To Request a Review:
I am always willing to work with you. Feel free to contact me: